Census 2021 Highlights : Latest Current Affairs in Census 2021 जन भागीदारी से जन कल्याण Important Highlights & what all be covered this time? With the New Year starting, Updated News Highlights and Currents affairs about Census of India 2021 Multipurpose Identity the Government is ready with its plan about the Census
Census 2021 Highlights : Latest Current Affairs in Census 2021 – More update Click Here
16th Census of India (2021). Important Notes on Census of India 2021. Important Facts & Notes on Census of India 2021. Download PDF on Census of India. Notes on Census of India for RRB NTPC 2020. As we all know in many competitive exams like SSC, Railways, Banking, FCI, CWC, Insurance Expo, UPSC and other state PCS exams, Census of India 2021 (16th) queries are repeatedly asked, so you can take india’s section of General Awareness Can’t ignore Census 2021
- The subject of census of India falls in the Union list. As per section 246 of the Constitution of India, the census will be done by the Union Government.
- For the first time in India, the partial census was held in 1872 during the time of the then Governor Lord Mayo.
- For the first time in 1881, Lord Ripin Darra was regularly authorisedly conducted the census.
- The first census commissioner of India was Henry Ploden.
- The census work in India is done as per the direction of the Registrar General or Census Commissioner under the Ministry of Home Affairs.
- The birth growth rate in India in the decade 1911 – 1921 was minimal, this year is called the Great Divide Year.
- The birth growth rate was the highest in the year 1951 this year is called the Micro Divide Year.
- The first census of Azad India was conducted in 1951, which included 14 questions.
- The Census 2001 was India’s first fully computerized census.
- The census conducted in the year 2011 is the 15th census of India and the post-independence 7v census.
- The census 2011 included a total of 29 questions.
- The Census Commissioner for the year 2011 was C. Chandramouli.
- The first phase of census 2011 lasted from April 2010 to September 2010 and the second phase Period was from 9th February to 5th March 2011.
- 2.7 lakh employees were engaged in this work, census work was carried out by them in 7938 cities and 41 lakh villages in 640 districts of the country.
- India inhabits 5% of the world’s population while India expands to only 2.4% of the world’s territory
- India’s population is equal to the total population of USA, Indonesia, Brazil, Pakistan, Bangladesh and Japan.
- Nagaland is the only State where population has come down.
- India will become the world’s most populous country by 2050.
भारत की 16वीं जनगणना (2021) – Quiz
India is one of the oldest civilizations in the world with multicolored diversity and rich cultural heritage. At the same time, it has also been designed with the changing times. After independence, India has made multi-faceted social and economic progress. India has become self-reliant in agriculture and is now counted among the most industrialized countries in the world. As the seventh largest country in the world, India looks different from the rest of Asia, which has been characterized by mountains and seas and gives it a unique geographical identity. The large mountain range in the north surrounded by the Himalayas is narrower beyond the Tropic of Cancer. In the east, the Bay of Bengal, the Arabian Sea in the west and the Indian Oceaninthe south determine its limits.