Indian Navy Jobs 2023 | इंडियन नेवी 10वीं 12वीं पास युवाओं के लिए लिए विज्ञप्ति निकली हुई है. AA & SSR Posts Indian Navy Recruitment 2023 10th pass or 12 pass jobs. Eligible, Apply Online, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Full Details Important Date indian navy vacancy
- Direct Entry Petty Officer के पद के लिए उम्मीदवारों की आयु 17 से 22 वर्ष के बीच होनी चाहिए।
- इसके अतिरिक्त SSR तथा MR के लिए उम्मीदवारों की आयु 17 वर्ष से लेकर 21 वर्ष के बीच होनी चाहिए।
- इंडियन नेवी भर्ती 2023 के लिए इच्छुक अभ्यर्थी इंडियन नेवी की ऑफिशियल वेबसाइट joinindiannavy.gov.in के माध्यम से Indian Navy Online Form प्रस्तुत कर सकते है
- आवेदन की आखिरी तारीख 25 दिसंबर, 2023 है।
इंडियन नेवी 10वीं 12वीं पास युवाओं के लिए
★ first visit the joinindiannavy.gov.in.
★ complete your registration, if not already done.
★ apply for the particular job you want to apply for.
enter your complete information ★.
★ pay your fee if applicable.
★ print out your application for future reference.
- Indian Navy Sarkari Naukri can get Indian Navy job notifications after the official announcements of 2022. Indian Navy Government job seekers are welcomed on our portal to apply and get the appropriate option to get 2022 Indian Navy Sarkari Jobs their choice. The latest information can be viewed from the our website. All Indian Navy Jobs Notification to be published by Join Indian Navy Government of India through our website can get updates first. You can also get Upcoming Indian Navy Vacancy.
Educational Qualifications and Eligibility
As per the notification issued by the Indian Navy, any candidate who wants to apply for the post of Direct Entry Petty Officer should pass class XII from a recognized school.
As per the Official Notification of the Indian Navy, candidates for Senior Secondary Recruitment (SSR) should be 12th pass and for Matric Recruit (MR) candidates should be 10th pass.
Only Unmarried Candidate can apply under Indian Navy Recruitment 2021. If a candidate is married, he/she is not eligible for application under this recruitment.
- In addition, the applicant is also required to pass 12th. The age of the candidates should be at least 17 years and maximum 21 years. The selected candidates will get a stipend of Rs.14,600 per month during the initial training period. 21,700 to Rs.43,100 per month and other allowances will be received under Defence Pay Matrix Level-3. Visit the official website joinindiannavy.gov.in to apply.
If any candidate who applies under this recruitment drawn by the Indian Navy, they will be called to Trial on the Naval Center to select those candidates.
All the candidates who are successful in the Trial will have to appear in the Medical Examination.
Candidates who pass both these phases will be selected for Training.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2023 Indian Navy has published Defence Jobs notification for recruitment to various posts for promising 10th 12th pass candidates from all over India. Candidates desirous of Indian Navy Recruitment 2023 can submit Indian Navy Online Form through the official website of the Indian Navy joinindiannavy.gov.in. Indian Navy Jobs can check the number of posts connected with 2023, departmental notification, application process, selection process, educational qualification, last date and other information on the table given below. This is a good opportunity to Join Indian Navy Vacancy talented male candidates from all over India looking for Indian Navy Bharti 2023. Detailed information related to Indian Navy Recruitment can be viewed on the table below.