rajpsp.nic.in RTE Lottery Result 2024-25: Rajasthan RTE online Portal student Results for Free Education in Private School आर.टी.ई. आरटीई के अंतर्गत निःशुल्क प्रवेश rajpsp nic 2024-25 Results online RTE Rajasthan Admission results Form PDF Online Application Form for RTE Admission students selected for Results of online registration is 30th July 2020
rajpsp.nic.in RTE Lottery Result 2024-25 –Click Here
The education system has been badly affected due to corona infection. This year, online applications for 25% seats to be allotted to private schools under the right to free and compulsory education for students of poor families will commence from 9th July. The state Government has issued a time frame for the same. It may be mentioned that the time table has commenced about 3 months from the stipulated time. The main thing in this time frame this year is that admission to all schools will be from class I. Due to the Hera virus, 25% free admission will be given to the students upgraded in classes 5 and above this year. Children should be more than 5 years but less than 7 years. The aya limit has been fixed at Rs 2.5 lakh. Last year, the schedule of the 7th April, Avati, was released. Last year, 194161 children were admitted.
This will be the full programmer of the admission process
Admission to catchment area
Under RTE, there will be admission in the catchment area of Municipal Corporation, municipality, Municipal council, Ward, Gram Panchayat. This year also, the entire admission process will be effective as per last year. The process will not be cancelled due to change of admission in case of change of ward in future of the child at present, the guardian will have to upload the certificate issued by the competent authority. –
- RTE में प्रवेश प्राप्त करने के बाद रिपाेर्टिंग के लिए अावश्यक दस्तावेजाें की पूरी सूची नीचे दी गई है
- माता-पिता की वार्षिक अाय का प्रमाण-पत्र।
- बच्चे अाैर माता-पिता का निवास प्रमाण-पत्र।
- अायु प्रमाण, अाधार कार्ड, राशन कार्ड व जन्म प्रमाण-पत्र।
- जाति प्रमाण-पत्र।
- विकलांगता प्रमाण-पत्र।
- अगर एचअाइवी, कैंसर प्रभावित माता-पिता है ताे पंजीकृत डायग्नोस्टिक सेंटर की रिपाेर्ट।
- बीपीएल कार्ड
A student can select up to 15 schools for admission
As per the departmental directive, mobile numbers and other information are to be uploaded on www.rajpsp.nic.in from 9th July to 24th July for admission under RTE, login with the ID and password received and fill in the eligibility information. In the meantime, a student can select a maximum of 15 schools for admission and after filling all the information completely and correctly, the application is locked and printed out. –
आरटीई राजस्थान प्रवेश Results 2024-25
The complete list of documents required for reporting after gaining admission to Arte is given below:
Certificate of annual aya of parents.
Children and parents ‘ residence certificate.
Ayu proof, adhar card, ration card and birth certificate.
If there is a cancer-affected parent, the registered diagnostic centre’s reparte.
Details / Details Activity time frame
Release of advertisement immediately after issuance of guidelines
RTE Rajasthan Lottery Result 2024-25 How to Apply?
Students can Lottery Result application form as per schedule at the website – rajpsp.nic.in
आरटीई में प्रवेश प्राप्त करने का शैडूयल क्या है?
आरटीई में प्रवेश के लिए विद्यार्थी 9 से 24 जूलाई तक आवेदन किया जा सकता हैआरटीई में प्रवेश प्राप्त करने के बाद रिपाेर्टिंग के लिए आवश्यक दस्तावेजाें
आरटीई में प्रवेश प्राप्त करने के बाद रिपाेर्टिंग के लिए आवश्यक दस्तावेजाें
आरटीई प्रवेश के नियम, फॉर्म, दस्तावेज़ व परिणाम Visit Official Website @ www.rajpsp.nic.in
Rajasthan RTE online selected list
- Updating Vidyalaya Profile upto 8th July 2021
- Parents online from 9th July to 24th July 2021
- petition to Children for admission from online lottery 30 July 2021
- priority ordering of Post Lottery from Parents Till 7th August 2021
- For admission by attending the desired school
- Report Children’s School Admission from 7th August to 31st August 2021
- Free admission children and remaining 75%
- Entry on the web portal of children admitted to the seats from 7th August to 31st August 2021
- Constitution and training of Physical Verification Teams upto 31st August 2021
- Physical Verification work in schools from 1st September to 30th September 2021